Become a member of the Cottage Home Neighborhood Association! The perks of becoming a member are:
- Have a vote on neighborhood issues (votes taken at bi-monthly membership meetings)
- Become eligible to vote for or be a Board Member
- Obtain access to our online discussion group
- Receive a discount on Community Space Rental
- Support your neighborhood
Membership meetings are held every other month starting in February. Meetings are held on the first Monday of the month and are typically held at the Legacy Center, starting at 6:30pm and lasting 1-2 hours. These meetings will update members on events/projects going on in the neighborhood, give members a chance to voice any concerns, and allow members to vote on neighborhood issues. Please see the calendar for exact meeting dates.
Membership fees are $10 per person per year. Checks or cash can be mailed to: Cottage Home Neighborhood Association, 714 N. Highland Ave., Indianapolis, IN 46202 or can be paid using PayPal (see below).